Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Why I started this journey...

I started this journey when i became a grandma in Feb 2013. I looked around and realized i am killing myself. Life is passing me by and i am tired of it. My younger children have no idea of the mom i was with the older children. I want to be able to take them places and do stuff with them. I want to be around for my grand daughter Sophia when shes older. I want to start taking part in my life instead of watching it slip away just out of reach. i started this journey at 380lbs and i am now 333lbs. I went from not able to play in the yard with my kids to now i can walk a mile!! I take my kids on trips to Penitentiary Glen, The spillway to feed the fish, to parks & for walks. I am writing this down so when i get discouraged and down i can look back and remember where i was and where i wanna be. We all have bad days but its what we do tomorrow that can helps us make a change for the better :)

Ohio Out!

2 comments: