Thursday, August 22, 2013

Another 5 lbs hits the dust!!

Had a great day on the scale yesterday... i was 333lbs on August 1st and i am now 328lbs or i was yesterday on August 21st!! I am doing something right!! Man does it feel good to see something good happening to me :) I am doing really good with the staying positive. I still have rough days but even then i try to add a positive spin on it :) So whats on my agenda for today... my bestie who really is my sister from a different mama :) is coming over with her daughter who yep i call my niece :) and we are going to go out into the pool and get in a workout while the kids play. We may not have come from the same place but shes family to me :) Shes family I got to choose and thats the best kind :) well im off to have some fun have a great day bloggers!!

~Ohio~

1 comment: