Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My first post...

Well here i am taking time to take 1 step forward toward my goals. I have a lot of plans for the new year. Lots of changes to make in myself and changes for my hmmm for all intense and purposes we will call him husband since we do live together and have kids together hes just dragging the feet on the whole marriage thing. We are going to hopefully begin to work as a team finally instead of me against everyone like we did the last 6 years. I need a change. I'm not what i would consider a "blogger" but i need to write down my thoughts, accomplishments, feelings and failures so I can get some kind of accountability when things go array. So when i do something that doesn't work I can go back to the drawing board and not make that mistake again. Since I don't have my best friend anymore to give me that much needed adda girl or a man who gives me a well done i figure at least i can come here and tell cyberspace and maybe feel good when I'm up and not get yelled at when I'm down. So here's to the start of a very slow process of reprogramming me to become a better mother, teacher, cleaner, dieter and all around person. Boy can u feel the excitement :|

No comments:

Post a Comment