Saturday, January 9, 2010

Control Journal

Grandma came over today and we started making our control journals. I just finished mine well almost did lol. I still need to decide on a daily routine but i want to get used to the before bed, morning & after school routines first. Baby steps. Trying to change the bad habits learned over the last 33 years wont be easy and I am sure ill fight it tooth and nail but taking it 1 day at a time is all i can do right now. Whats my next step? I want to do some rearranging to help me stop some of my bad habits. With hubby working sat, sun, tue, wed, thu this week it doesnt leave alot of time for him to help but what i need to do now, i need his help for so for now ill just work on the routines and come friday with him being off from friday till the following friday we will work to get the rearranging done. Grandma also got me 2 desk calenders 1 for the wall in my bedroom where ill be moving my desk to (outta site outta mind i hope) ill use that one to keep track of appointments, CJ's days off & things for the kids and the other is going to go in my Kitchen for me to write down the daily meals and help planning meals easier. so far so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment